Monday, October 1, 2007

A few words from last week...

I have been painting more frequently. My schedule has not changed, with two exams last week and a paper due next week my time is more limited than before – seconds are lost into minutes that turn into hours with haste. Time incessantly stumbles forward, yet I uncover the occasion to paint. Perhaps it’s a matter of self-preservation; perhaps its inspiration from others who seek their passions daily (Perrie’s piano melodies, Clarissa’s travels through the pages of a book). Perhaps it is nothing more than having the materials available at my fingertips; I have acquired quite a bit of canvas and oils recently, even splurging on a roll of un-stretched canvas and a half dozen frames on their second or third life.

No comments:

Post a Comment