Thursday, April 16, 2009

A New Nephew

We have a new member to welcome to the Vallen family. Emily and Michael have recently welcomed a six week old baby boy into their home. We are excited to watch him grow and learn and take wonder in the world around him. Perrie has especially loved having another little one to hold in her arms. Living only two miles from Emily, we have been able to spend a lot of time with Collin. We also see Tatum several times a week. I think Perrie is happiest when both babies are in the house!!! Tatum is turning three months old next week, how quickly they grow! Our friend Abby is having a baby boy the first week of June, they have named him Alexander. And my sister-in-law is having a baby boy in August. So many boys in such a short period of time! Next summer our yard shall be filled with a circus of nephews and dogs enjoying the fleeting days of youth! Mud pies for everyone!!!

Perrie and I, along with my sisters, are having a baby shower for Emily on April 25th. We are having a baby shower for Abby on May 11th, and a wedding shower for Maggie in June. Our family is growing by leaps and bounds!!! It is wonderful to see the joy in Perrie's eyes as her family grows. She is always asking my sisters for opportunities to babysit!

I will get pictures posted of Perrie with her new nephews, as well as pictures of Perrie's performance as Joan Jett singing "I love rock and roll..." in the Special Needs Mutual Roadshow.

In other news, my biological dad, James, moved to Salt Lake City for the summer. We are enjoying sightseeing and family dinners together, all the while getting to know each other.

4 comments:

  1. Megan, I love you so much. As much as I love Perrie. Give everyone a hug for me.Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I love you so much. As much as I love Perrie. Give everyone a hug for me.Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we're a part of your family! It seriously makes me so happy! :) Oh man... to think of four little 1 year old (ish) boys running around and tormenting your dogs... that makes me happy too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete