Friday, May 1, 2009

She

She sees. She sees death and she sees ignorance. She sees darkness and she sees intolerance. She sees anguish and she sees mistreatment. She sees egregious acts against humanity. She sees ineffable acts of depravity. She sees. What she sees with her eyes is heard with her ears. What she sees with her eyes is heard by her heart. What she sees with her eyes is a poison. A poison to her mind. A poison to her spirit. A poison to her body. What she sees with her eyes often stops her breath. An awareness of feeling, a slow strangulation. For what she sees is felt.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Megs... your artistic side blows my mind. I'm sad you're missing lunch today but I totally understand. :D Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your She leaves me wordless. I love you. I've read everything and will again. I ask myself What's wrong with this picture? as I read Perrie,bright, and you, suffering so? The weight(s)...I be with you. Sally

    ReplyDelete